If you find it difficult to read the small markings or display on a traditional thermometer or don't like holding a thermometer under your tongue, then this talking thermometer is the answer. Simply hold the flat sensor tip against the patient's forehead and press the button then within two seconds a loud clear female voice will announce the body temperature in Fahrenheit or Centigrade. Alternatively you can remove the flat forehead tip to reveal a smaller probe that can be held in the patients ear to take the temperature. The thermometer also has a small built in light to aid use in low light. This thermometer is perfect for anyone but will be particularly useful for those with low vision or partial sight.
- Temperature is announced within two seconds, in a female voice
- Readings displayed and announced in either degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit
- The unique memory facility stores up to 20 records so your results can be compared
- The thermometer sits neatly in the supplied stand for safe storage
- Uses 2 x 'AAA' batteries included
Ask a Question: