The Re-usable, Neo G Hot and Cold Therapy Disc stays flexible when frozen, providing up to 15 minutes of use in one session. The flexible disc is able to mould to hard to reach areas of the body, such as the kneecap, thumb, elbow, shoulder, heel, ankle etc. The disc is also compatible with the Neo G range of supports, to maintain a constant and secure position on the affected area and controlled compression when required.
- Hot Therapy HELPS: with muscle and joint pain/stiffness, relax muscles, symptoms of arthritis and menstrual cramps
- Cold Therapy HELPS: with muscle/joint swelling, inflammation, soothe aches and pains e.g. headaches, toothache, insect bites and occupational/sporting injuries
- Hot & Cold Dual function Disc - reusable & flexible
- Remains pliable even at low temperatures. Protector Sleeve included
- How To Use: Ensure Disc is at room temperature before heating or cooling.
- HOT WATER - Remove all packaging and place Disc in heat-resistant bowl, cover entire Disc with approx. 1 litre of boiling water and leave immersed for 3-6 minutes. With caution, pour water from bowl, remove Disc, dry with a towel, place into protector sleeve and apply to affected area.
- FREEZE - Remove all packaging. Place Disc in freezer for approximately 90 minutes. Remove Disc from freezer with caution, place into protector sleeve and apply to affected area.
- Apply Hot or Cold therapy for as long as comfortable, but for no more than 10-15 minutes at a time. If using alongside a Neo G support, apply loosely and ensure compression is not too tight.
- Materials: Inside: Non-Toxic Gel Outside: Woven Nylon, PVC Sleeve: Polypropylene
- Wash & Care: Hand wash Disc and Sleeve with soap and cold water only and Dry Flat. Do not use fabric softener. Do Not Tumble Dry. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Iron. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
Ask a Question: