Natural Luxury Adjustable Bed
This traditional pocket sprung mattress is filled with the softest and warmest of nature's materials. A luxury combination of wool, silk... read more
This traditional pocket sprung mattress is filled with the softest and warmest of nature's materials. A luxury combination of wool, silk and cashmere creates a truly restful place to lay your head.
This sumptuous mattress sits upon a quality five action motorised base, offering you a wide choice of comfortable sleeping positions including leg lift and rise and recline backrest. This is especially useful if health or mobility problems mean you have been advised to elevate your legs or you need extra support when sitting or getting out of bed.
These beds are made in the UK in a purpose built factory where they are rigorously tested for comfort, support and safety.
We know buying and taking delivery of a new bed can be stressful so we would like to make things as straightforward as possible. A two-man delivery service is included as standard with full assembly, installation, packaging removal and a full demonstration.
Additionally, for a small fee we can remove and dispose of your old bed at the same time - just select 'Removal' from the drop down menu above.
Our Customer Service Team will be in touch to confirm delivery details once your order is placed.
- UK based, family company with over 100 years' experience
- Includes 2 man delivery service, assembly, installation, demonstration and packaging removal
- Option to remove old bed
- Medium to gentle mattress
- Available sizes: single - 3ft, Small double - 4ft, Double - 4ft 6", King - 5ft
- Maximum weight of user: 158kg (25 stone)
- Delivery 10 - 21 working days
- Remote controlled electric adjustable bed
- Five point motor
- Smooth, quiet action
- Pocket sprung mattress
- Filled with natural materials: wool, silk and cashmere
- Supports body to promote good quality sleep
- Anti-dust mite protection cover
- Hand tufted 4-way turntable for easy mattress turning
- Includes headboard
- 1 year mattress guarantee
- 2 years frame and motor guarantee
- 5 years warranty on base
Please note, as our beds are made to order, this item is non-refundable and any faults are covered under the manufacturer's warranty. Please see our returns and refunds page here for more information
Ask a Question: