3rings uses modern technology to help you keep a quiet eye on mum or dad even if you live far apart. It's a simple, discreet plug socket that looks like any other. Plug in the kettle or just about any regularly used household appliance and 3rings will send reassuring messages to your smartphone, tablet or PC via the 3rings app. There's absolutely nothing required from your loved one and they don't even need the Internet.
It works on the logical basis that if mum's up and about and making a cup of tea then all's well. Most importantly, if 3rings detects a drop in activity, for example if she's not boiled the kettle by the expected time, it will alert you by text or call and you can go and check on her.
The whole family can be involved. When a red alert is sent out, any family member with access to the app can let the others know that they are able to respond. When someone's on the case the alert will turn amber and then, once everything's sorted, you can send out a green light to let everyone know.
Of course this can't replace regular chats and visits and it's not intended to. The unfortunate fact is that the demands of modern life mean it's just not possible to be there as often as we'd like. So why not use the technology available to help us care for our families more effectively? 3rings provides reassurance all round and gives you timely alerts that can make living at home alone a much safer prospect for an older person.
If you think your family could benefit from a 3rings plug there are three different options to choose from: Monthly Open Subscription, 12 Months Subscription or 24 Months Subscription.
The Monthly Open Subscription is a great way to try out 3rings. Buy the plug and the first month's subscription and you have the option carry on subscribing at just ̴å£10 per month or, if you change you mind, you can cancel at any time.
Choose the 12 Months Subscription and you will receive the plug at half the usual price. After one year you can select to continue subscribing at just ̴å£10 per month or to cancel.
When you go for our 24 Months Subscription offer the plug comes completely free! After two years you may choose to subscribe for just ̴å£10 a month or to cancel your subscription of you prefer.
- Plug in home safety activity monitor and family alert system
- Suitable for use with most regular household appliances
- Lets you know that your relative up and about and alerts you if there is a drop in activity
- Peace of mind messages are sent to your smartphone, tablet or PC using the 3rings app when your loved one's appliance is switched on at least once within the time window that you create
- Red alert turns to amber when you indicate that you are checking on your relative and to green when all is well
- Uses mobile phone technology - no Internet required
- A mobile phone signal is necessary
- No technical knowledge required from the main user
- 3 purchasing options available: Monthly Open Subscription, 12 Months Subscription or 24 Month Subscription
- Please select your purchasing choice from the drop down box
Ask a Question: