Putting your heart first
This Runtastic ECG heart rate monitor allows you to run at a pace that's safe for you. Mounted on a comfortable chest strap, it keeps track of your average and maximum heart rate (as well as your speed, calorie burning, elevation, duration and distance) and suggests training programmes that are right for you. This chest belt can be used either with a Smartphone (using the Runstastic App) or one the compatible Beurer Heart Rate wrist monitors - such as the PM 62 - so that if you go beyond your safe training range or your heart rate becomes too fast the App or wrist monitor can alert you to this.
The data collected can then be fed back to your phone, tablet or PC. Unusually this monitor uses both Bluetooth® and analogue signals so it's compatible with a wide range of devices. You get free access to the highly popular Runtastic app. This not only helps you plan your individualised fitness programme but gives you access to the wider running community via social networking.
This lightweight, waterproof monitor is mounted on a machine washable chest strap.
- Chest belt with 2 in 1 Bluetooth and Android monitor
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) heart rate monitor - gives average and maximum readings
- Displays speed, duration, distance, elevation, calories and average pace and speed
- GPS navigation records your route
- 5 training zone suggestions
- Creates individualised training range with alarmed warning
- 2-in-1: Signal transmission via Bluetooth® smart and analogue signal transmission (5.3 KHz) transfers data to you iPhone, Smartphone, tablet or PC
- Includes license code for the professional version of the Runtastic App - the leading running app in the UK
- Free online account at www.runtastic.com giving routes, statistics and social networking support
- Removable transmitter on a washable textile chest strap
- Splash and perspiration-proof
- Transmitter dimensions: 6.4cm x 3.6cm x 1.1cm
- Strap dimensions: 2.6cm wide
- Weight: 45g
- Does not include an additional adapter
- If you have an health concerns always consult your GP before taking exercise
Spring Chicken Review
Putting your heart first
Running can be a great way to improve your cardiovascular fitness, increase bone density, burn calories, increase flexibility and lose weight. However it's important to start off sensibly and not push yourself too far too soon. This monitor records your heart rate as well as your distance, speed, gradient route and calorie burning information. This means that you can rest assured that, although you may be feeling tired, you're heart's OK. It links up with your phone (via Bluetooth® or analogue) and the Runtastic app, so you can get suggestions for training programmes and get encouragement from other runners.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|