Due to popular demand, this will be delivered the week commencing 6/3/17.
This plastic pill dispenser organises your medication by day and by time of day so you can keep track of your dosage. It can be hooked on your wall or kept on the kitchen table. The modules are clearly marked with the days of the week and each compartment is annotated with the time of day in bold, easy to read writing and symbols. Each of the four compartments in each module can contain up to 15 capsules. They are marked with the time of day and they open with a simple, smooth sliding motion - easy to handle even if you suffer from pain and reduced dexterity. The sliders move in two directions; one way reveals the three daytime compartments and the other, just the night time compartment. This is designed to help avoid confusion and over dosage during the night. When one day is over simply slot it into the top of the unit and the next day will automatically become accessible.
- Table top weekly pill dispenser
- Can be hooked on the wall or placed on the table
- Contains 7 transparent, removable pill modules marked with the days of the week
- Each module has 4 compartments marked with times of day (morning, noon, evening, night)
- Large writing
- Secure reversible top for travelling
- Each compartment can contain up to 15 capsules of standard size
- Easy to use, soft touch sliding mechanism
- Opens in two directions: daytime and night time to avoid confusion at night
- Both raised dots, symbols and easy to read words indicate time of day - ideal for the visually impaired
- Colour: grey/blue
- Rotational days
- Dimensions for pill dispenser: 15cm x 13cm x 5cm (6" x 5" x 2")
- Module size: 13cm x 4cm x 2cm (5" x 1½" x ¾")
- Compartment size: 3cm x 3.7cm x 2cm (1⅕" x 1½" x ¾")
Spring Chicken Review
A week's medication ready and waiting
If your loved one sometimes becomes confused about how much medication they need to take or finds it difficult to see the labels, this weekly pill dispenser could help. It's easy to operate, clear to read and you can set up a whole week's medication in one go - up to 60 pills per day. To operate just remove today's capsule from the bottom and slide to open.
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (9 reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||We have to keep the lid off as it is not easy to replace empty containers into the top. Otherwise a much needed product.|
||Great, plenty of pill space easy to handle. Mother in law very pleased with it||
Thanks for the feedback. It is so nice to hear that your mother-in-law is very pleased with the 'Pillbox 7'.
||very different design strong and durable||
Thank you for the feedback provided. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the 'Pillbox 7'.
||Very clever design, has simplified my partners complex medication regime wonderfully, used double sided tape and fixed the unit to the inside of a kitchen cabinet door at eye level just above the kettle, slip one out first thing use it all day pop it back in at the end of the day. Smashing.|
||This is good size pillbox l have been looking for this for over a year.|
||perfect for my elderly mum|
||Excellent design. The concept of 7 removable containers, each with four compartments for my pills, is ideal for my long weekends with my family.|
||An innovative design. Easy to use. Avoids any confusion over tablet taking. Very pleased with it.|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|