Specifically for a wheelchair user
Jeans are a wardrobe staple for most people, but if you are a wheelchair user they can be impossible to put on and take off an the fabric and stitching can be uncomfortable against the skin. These Jeans are completely different - they have been designed specifically for a wheelchair user with a seated area made of a denim-coloured soft knit material. The jean is part lined so no seams rub the body. All the zippers feature long rubber loop pulls making them easier to do up and undo. We really like the detail that has been put into these jeans down to the angled pocket on the leg which is perfect for someone seated and the discreet catheter zip opening. Imported from ABL Denim in the USA exclusively by Spring Chicken.
- Extra long center front zipper with rubber loop pull for easier opening and closing
- Back seat in Super-Soft denim blue coloured knit, self-lined so no seams rubbing the body
- The back is much higher than the front
- Long side and back beltloops are reinforced with extra lining layer inside
- Angled leg pocket for phone, wallet or keys designed for people using wheelchairs
- Angled leg pocket has small catheter zip opening to the leg with rubber string lasso pull
- Faux front pockets and back yoke seam
- Hook and bar waist fastener with non-functional button outside that looks like a standard jean button
- Machine washable
- Waist 32", 34", 36", 38", 40", 42", 44"
Spring Chicken Review
No Springchicken Review at this moment, please check back
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|