Prevents floods in baths and sinks
These specially designed plugs help prevent floods from taps left accidentally running. They have a pressure detection gauge built in which releases water from the bath or basin when the water level gets too high. When a safe level of water is reached the pressure pad closes.The heat sensitive pad helps prevent burns by changing colour if the water gets too hot.
- Pressure release mechanism (pressure plate opens when level is too high, closes when water is at the correct level)
- Heat sensitive pad changes colour when temperature reaches 36°C (96.8°F)
- Colour: white
- Easy attachment to existing plug chain
- Weight of product: 71g (2.5oz)
- Pad changes colour between 32 -41°C (89.6°F - 105.8°F)
- Suitable for baths more than 38cm (15") deep
- Suitable for kitchen sinks more than 16.5cm (6.5") deep
- Suitable for bathroom basins more than 12.5cm (5") deep
Spring Chicken Review
Stops flooding in bathroom
Ingenious, practical and easy to use - that's the verdict of our Spring Chicken tester who tried out the Magiplug. We tried the Magiplug bath plug. (There's also one for basin that we're looking forward to trying). The bath plug fits neatly over the plug hole and works effectively, stopping the likelihood of scalding and the hassle of an overflowing bath. As soon as the water gets too hot, the Magiplug changes colour and when the water reaches a certain height the Magiplug opens up to drain out some of the water. The bath reached 15 cm (5⅞") before some of the water drained out. The plug fits quite snugly so you need to pinch the top or poke under the sides to remove it, although there is a plastic loop on the bath Magiplug where one could be attached. If you’ve suffered the hassle and expense caused water spilling over the top of a bath in the past we reckon you’ll love this product. A great investment for people who tend to get distracted.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|