Folding wheelchair - great for travel
The Escape Lite Transit Wheelchair is sturdy, yet light and foldable. It's ideal for popping in the boot for a day trip or a holiday. With full-length armrests, puncture-proof tyres, padded upholstery and detachable, swing-away footrests, it's comfortable and practical for indoors and out.
Choose from two seat widths and a range of colours.
- Ultra lightweight attendant wheelchair: 11.5kg (25lb)
- Folding frame and backrest
- Padded, flame retardant upholstery
- Inbuilt clip-fastening seatbelt
- Puncture-proof tyres: 30.5cm (12½")
- PU front castors: 20cm (8")
- Full length armrests
- Attendant cable operated brakes
- Swing-away & detachable footplates
- Metallic silver frame
- Choice of seat widths: narrow 41cm (16") or standard 46cm (18")
- Available in a range of colours
- Maximum weight of user: 100kg (16 stone)
Spring Chicken Review
Light and sturdy wheelchair
This wheelchair is light, comfortable, sturdy and easy to assemble. It arrives almost complete - you just need to install the footplate. Users report that this is a comfortable, good quality wheelchair. It has an inbuilt clip-fastening seatbelt, padded arm rests and a good height to the back section. It runs smoothly and is easy to use with reliable lever-operated brakes. Levers built into the base of the frame help to tilt the chair backwards so it's fairly straightforward to manoeuvre around obstacles such as curb edges and door sills. This lightweight chair is easy to lift in and out of vehicles and store away when not in use.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|