Stay seated for the wash of your life!
This Electronic Bidet Seat replaces your standard toilet seat to give a thoroughly hygienic wash and dry. Washing with water is more effective and so much better for you than using toilet paper and, if health problems mean you struggle to clean yourself after using the toilet, this device would enable you to wash thoroughly without getting up, twisting your body or using your hands. Simple to operate; the controls are to the right of the unit and you just press the wash button for up to two minutes of instantaneous aerated warm water, followed by pleasant, warm air to dry. Next the powerful deodoriser gets to work to neutralise any embarrassing odours. The water is heated inline instead of using a reservoir, so it's ready to go again straight away. There are a variety of settings including pulsating water massage, feminine wash and high-pressure turbo enema. The bidet toilet seat itself is heated and you can alter both the pressure and the temperature of the water. It simply replaces an ordinary toilet seat and, when sitting on the toilet you will notice no difference. There is nothing out of the ordinary to see inside the toilet bowl and no implements to get in the way. It's only when you press the controls that a hidden nozzle emerges to wash, cleanse, massage and dry as required.
Because it can be fitted over your toilet pan it's ideal if you are short of space in your bathroom. The electronic bidet seat needs to be installed by a qualified electrician and plumber and can be done at the fraction of the cost of buying and fitting an ordinary bidet. To find out how much the total cost would be we recommend you ask for a couple of quotes. To help you get an accurate quote we have prepared clear fitting instructions for your trusted tradesman to look at and quote against. To print it off – just click on the ‘Instructions’ tab in the black bar above and press the orange download button. It will download to your computer ready for you to print off.
- Electronic bidet seat replaces existing toilet seat
- Benefits of a bidet at a fraction of the cost
- Inline water heating for uninterrupted warm water supply
- Heated seat with soft close
- Anterior/feminine wash
- Posterior wash
- Warm air dryer
- Water massage
- Pulse function for pulsating massage
- Child safety settings to ensure safe wash for children
- Bubble wash
- Adjustable nozzle position
- Seat sensor: must sit to activate controls
- Self-diagnosis function continually monitors operation
- User personal settings
- Regular and low energy level modes to save energy
- Safety sensor
- Self cleaning
- Detachable main body for cleaning and installing
- Low noise motor pump
- Made from Anti-Microbial material
- Fixed control panel on right side of seat
- Made to fit most UK sized toilet seats
- To comply with UK water and electrical regulation it must be installed by qualified tradesmen,We recommend you seek a quote before purchase, please download our instructions and show it to your trusted tradesman
- Maximum weight of user: (133kg (21 stones)
- Colour: bright gloss white
Spring Chicken Review
Stay seated for the wash of your life!
If you struggle to wash yourself after using the toilet a bidet is a great option. More thorough than toilet paper and it means you can be completely independent. The Electronic Bidet Seat is one better than an ordinary bidet. It replaces your standard toilet seat, so when you've finished you stay seated and just press a button to let the bidet get to work. It's more than just a basic wash - it dries too, and there are a variety of pressure, temperature and angle settings to choose from. The nozzle remains retracted until it's needed, so it doesn't get in the way while you're using the toilet. What's more, the Electronic Bidet Seat is both space and cost efficient. Many people don't have room to install a bidet in their bathroom. Because this device goes over your standard toilet it takes up no space at all. It's also cheaper than installing an ordinary bidet because, whilst you will need the services of a qualified plumber and electrician, the installation in relatively simple and there is minimal disruption. At Spring Chicken we agree: all toilet seats should be replaced with these as standard!
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|