Value your privacy?
The Eldercare Check & Go service is a versatile, pendant-free system. For people who value their privacy and independence, it lets you decide how much contact you'd like with the Eldercare Control Centre. It features a Control Unit with a Check In Button.
Many people live quite private lives. As neighbours we seem to be increasingly unaware of each other's little habits and daily comings and goings: collecting the paper, opening the curtains. Yet it is these small observations that help to give the heads up when someone's out of sorts. The Check In Independent Living Service means you keep your privacy but there's always someone to look out for you should you need it. Just a click of a button sends a message to Eldercare letting them know that you're OK. It only takes a second and it's all automatic, so there's no need to speak to anybody if you'd prefer not to. You can pre-arrange to click the Check In Button within specified time bands during the day, as little or as often as you decide. If the Control team don't hear from you as expected they'll call you through the two-way speaker unit just to make sure all's well. If there's no response they can get in touch with family, friends or the emergency services.
It's so easy to set up and register that most families choose to do it themselves. You simply plug the base unit into the phone and into an electrical socket with the cables provided and it's ready to use. To register, simply fill in an application. Eldercare ask for the contact details of any friends or relatives who are happy to help in an emergency, plus any Key Safe details that may help the emergency services get to you more easily. You will also be asked to provide some basic health information so that, when you get in touch, the Control Centre will know the types of health problems you may be experiencing and the sort of help you will need. You can rest assured that any information you provide will be held securely and treated confidentially.
If you would prefer some professional help to install and register for the Check & Go Service, Eldercare is happy to arrange this for you. For a small charge a trained Eldercare engineer will visit, set up the unit, help with the registration form and answer any questions you may have.
Following registration you can choose to rent the Check & Go Unit for a 3 month or a 12 month period. Please make your choice of rental period and installation preference from the drop down box.
- Check & Go: pendant-free telecare service with Check In Button
- Press the automatic Check In button morning and evening (or as often as you decide) to let the Control Centre know all is well
- No need to speak to anyone if you don’t want to
- If Eldercare do not hear from you and cannot reach you, they will call a friend, relative or the emergency services to check on you
- Loudspeaker and microphone with 8 volume settings
- Languages available: English, German, Dutch, French and Spanish
- Easy to set up yourself - all cables and instructions supplied
- Base unit plugs into the phone and an electric socket with no disruption to your landline connection
- Control Centre notified and battery back up activated in event of a power cut
- Full accreditation by Telecare Services Association (TSA)
- 99% of users are satisfied or very satisfied and would recommend Eldercare to others
- Installation and assisted registration by an Eldercare engineer available - please select from the drop down box
- Self-installation and postal registration: £30
- Eldercare full installation, demonstration and assisted registration: £55
- Most people who need our Check & Go Service are eligible for VAT exemption on this item
- Available for 3 month or 12 month rental plus a one off registration fee
- Please select your installation and rental preference from the drop down box
- Following 3 or 12 month contract payments may be made by direct debit on a quarterly basis
- If your circumstances change you may cancel the contract and return your unit
Spring Chicken Review
Value your privacy?
The Eldercare Check & Go Service is a great bolster for people who live alone. There’s no need to wear a pendant, but each day, however busy you are, you can let someone know you’re OK. Within pre-arranged time bands of your choosing, you can just press a button to send a quick automated message. It stops relatives and friends from worrying about you if they don’t hear from you. If for some reason you are unable to press the button by your designated time, Eldercare will automatically call to make sure you’re OK. If they can’t confirm your well-being, they will call a friend, relative or the emergency services as necessary. They hold all your important medical information, so they can provide a truly intelligent and personalised service.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|