Tone up for tennis
Increase your power and speed on the court with the Dyna-Band® Pack designed specifically for tennis players. If injury means you can't play as well as you'd like the Dyna-Band exercise programme can help rehabilitate injured muscles and improve your strength, flexibility, speed, balance and stamina. A safe and gentle way to train.
It includes a green (medium strength) and a purple (heavy strength) Dyna-Band®, a set of accessories and an instruction manual with recommended exercises.
The accessory pack includes The Clip, The Assist Strap, The Ankle/Wrist Cuff and The Cushioned Web Handle. These help you to use the Dyna-Bands® more comfortably and effectively and increase the number of exercises you can perform.
The Clip clamps the Dyna-Band® securely at the desired length, so there's no need to tie and untie the band. This is ideal for people with dexterity problems, caused by arthritis for example, who may find tying the band fiddly and frustrating.
The Assist Strap enables you to anchor the Dyna-Band® securely around your hand, wrist, foot, ankle or even a doorknob, fence post, bannister or chair. It opens up a whole range of new resistance exercises and means you don't have to tie your band.
The Wrist/Ankle Cuff is ideal for people who have painful hands and a weak grip. Made with padded nylon webbing, a metal D-ring and secure hook and loop straps, the cuff fits comfortably around your wrist or ankle so you don't have to hold onto the band while exercising.
The Cushioned Web Handle makes shoulder and arm exercises more comfortable and effective. The handle attaches to the band giving you a secure, non-slip grasp. Again, this is ideal for people with weak and painful hands.
- Dyna-Band® Get Fit For Tennis pack helps build the flexibility and strength you need to improve your game
- Includes green (medium strength) and purple (heavy strength) Dyna-Bands®, exercise instruction manual and full Accessory Pack
- Improves comfort and effectiveness of Dyna-Bands®
- Green: medium strength for beginners looking to increase flexibility and tone. Good for sports warm ups, Pilates and aerobics
- Purple: heavy strength for experienced resistance exercisers who want to build up strength and endurance
- Accessory Pack increases the number of exercise you can perform
- Makes gripping easier, No need to tie the band
- Includes: The Clip, The Assist Strap
- The Ankle/Wrist Strap, The Cushioned Web Handle
Spring Chicken Review
Tone up for tennis
Whether for you tennis is a serious business or you just like the occasional knock around, the Get Fit For Tennis Pack can help you get the best from your game. It helps you rehabilitate gently from injury and gradually increase your strength, power and fitness to improve your stroke, reaction times and agility. It comes with a green Dyna-Band® and a tougher purple band so, as you become stronger, you can continue to challenge yourself. The handy accessory pack helps make the bands easier and more comfortable to use. They're especially helpful if you have a weak grip or painful fingers.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|