Press to call for help
As a full time carer, try as you might, you can't be everywhere at once! If the person you care for were to fall while you were out of earshot precious minutes would be lost. The Carer Pager and Pendant work to ensure that the user has independence, but help is always a press of a button away. In an emergency, the carer can respond in seconds.
The Pendant Alarm can be worn as a necklace, as a bracelet or on a handy clip. When pressed, it sends a message to the Pager. The Pager vibrates, flashes and rings to attract attention. There's a large, colour display that even shows the location of the pendant-user.
It's so easy to set up and register that most families choose to do it themselves. Your Carer Pager will be dispatched and will work as soon as you take it out of the box. If you would prefer some professional help to install the carer pager, control unit and pendant alarm, Eldercare are happy to arrange this for you. For a small charge a trained Eldercare engineer will visit, set up the equipment and answer any questions you may have. Please select self-install or Eldercare install from the drop down box.
- Pendant activated Carer Pager
- Includes Carer Pager and Pendant Alarm
- Pager transmits signal to Pager - does not connect to the Eldercare Control Centre
- Pendant Alarm - one press sends a signal to the carer's pager
- Pager features a large, colour screen displaying the location of the pendant
- Pager vibrates, flashes and emits a choice of tones via a loud speaker
- 3 volume levels plus a silent and vibrate only choice
- Pager works within 75 metres (246 feet) of the Control Unit
- Suitable for use with more than one pendant if required
- Stores dates, times and locations of last 32 alarm activations
- Battery life: 3-5 days on a single charge
- Pager dimensions: (HxWxD): 9.4cm x 4.5cm x 1.8cm (3¾" x 1¾" x ¾")
- Pager weight: 60g (2.1oz)
- Pendant may be worn as a necklace, on a wrist band or as a clip
- Easy to set up yourself
- Eldercare Pager and Pendant can usually be dispatched within 24 hours of receipt your registration form
- When your pendant indicates a low battery a replacement device will be sent to you
- Most people who need a Carer Pager are eligible for VAT exemption on this item
- Installation by an Eldercare engineer available - please select from the drop down box
- Self-installation: £30
- Eldercare full installation and demonstration: £55
- Additional pendants are available on request
- Available for purchase only
Spring Chicken Review
Press to call for help
Designed for busy families caring for their relatives at home, a carer pager and pendant makes for an altogether calmer and more efficient household. As a carer it helps you make the most of your time. You are free to get on with other jobs about the house, safe in the knowledge that if you’re needed, you can be contacted immediately. Equally, the person you care for has the reassurance of knowing that they can attract attention when necessary, without having to shout out!<p><p>It’s at nighttime that the Pager & Pendant really comes into its own. As the pendant wearer, if you feel unwell or you need help to get to the bathroom, it’s quick and easy to call for help. The pager’s easy to hear with a choice of volumes and ring tones. During the day the pager’s location feature is a real bonus. It means you can move around the house safe in the knowledge that, should you press the pendant, the pager will tell your carer that you need assistance.<p><p>This package is designed for carers only and does not include access to the Eldercare Control Centre Operators. However, if you would like this option please search SC02344.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|