Extra peace of mind
As a full time carer, try as you might, you can't be everywhere at once! If the person you care for were to fall while you were out of earshot precious minutes would be lost. The Carer Pager and Pendant work to ensure that the user has independence, but help is always a press of a button away. In an emergency, the carer can respond in seconds.
The Pendant Alarm can be worn as a necklace, a bracelet or on a handy clip. When pressed it sends a message to the Pager. The Pager vibrates, flashes and rings to attract attention. There's a large, colour display that even shows the location of the pendant-user.
The Control Unit is also connected to the Eldercare Control Centre so, should the carer not answer the pager, a message will be sent through to Eldercare's trained and experienced staff. They'll talk to you directly via the two-way Control Unit next to your phone, find out what the trouble is and either call a friend or relative or, if necessary, contact the emergency services. They'll stay on the line to offer reassurance until they're sure you're safe. If you can't speak back for any reason, there's no need to worry, they'll make sure that help is on its way.
An Eldercare engineer will visit, at a time of your convenience, to install the Pager and Pendant Alarm system. They'll give a full demonstration and answer any questions you may have. They can also help fill out the registration form if you would like them to. The Eldercare registration form asks for the contact details of any friends or relatives who are happy to help in an emergency, plus any Key Safe details that may help the emergency services get to you more easily. You will be asked to provide some basic health information so that, when you get in touch, the Control Centre will know the types of health problems you may be experiencing and the sort of help you will need. You can rest assured that any information you provide will be held securely and treated confidentially.
Once installed the pendant alarm couldn't be easier to look after. You won't even have to change the batteries. When they start to run low the Control Centre will automatically send you a new pendant.
The Carer Pager with Pendant and Eldercare Control Centre Care is available for an initial 12 month rental period, after which time Eldercare will contact you to discuss your requirements.
- Pendant activated Carer Pager with Eldercare Centre Care
- Includes Carer Pager, Pendant Alarm and Control Unit
- Pendant Alarm - one press sends a signal to the carer's pager
- If carer cannot respond the call is transferred to Eldercare's Control Centre
- Pager features a large, colour screen displaying the location of the pendant
- Pager vibrates, flashes and emits a choice of tones via a loud speaker
- 3 volume levels plus a silent and vibrate only choice
- Pager works within 75 metres (246 feet) of the Control Unit
- Suitable for use with more than one pendant if required
- Stores dates, times and locations of last 32 alarm activations
- Battery life: 3-5 days on a single charge
- Batteries and charger included
- Pager dimensions: (HxWxD): 9.4cm x 4.5cm x 1.8cm (3¾" x 1¾" x ¾")
- Pager weight: 60g (2.1oz)
- Pendant may be worn as a necklace, on a wrist band or clip
- Shower-proof pendant
- Eldercare Pager and Pendant can usually be dispatched within 24 hours of receipt of your registration form
- When your pendant indicates a low battery a replacement device will be sent to you
- Ideal when used in conjunction with a Key Safe
- Control Centre notified and battery back up activated in event of a power cut
- Most people who need a Carer Pager are eligible for VAT exemption on this item
- Full accreditation by Telecare Services Association (TSA)
- 99% of users are satisfied or very satisfied and would recommend Eldercare to others
- Installation and assisted registration by an Eldercare engineer is necessary
- Additional pendants are available on request
- Available for a 12 month rental period
- After 12, months payments may made by direct debit on a quarterly basis
Spring Chicken Review
Extra peace of mind
Even the most dedicated carer would find it difficult to be at your side 24/7 and you probably wouldn’t want them to be! The Carer Pager with Pendant Alarm is for all those occasions when you need help but there’s no one around. It’s ideal during the night when you need some assistance in getting to the bathroom. Or, should you fall in the garden, shower or anywhere out of earshot; you can get emergency help quickly. It also enables the carer to make the most of their time as it means that they can be in another room or get some sleep safe in the knowledge that they can be contacted in an emergency. It produces an altogether calmer and more productive household<p><p>Here the Pager and Pendant Alarm are coupled with Eldercare Centre Care. This means that, should your carer be unable to respond, the call will go straight through to Eldercare. They will get in touch via the two-way loudspeaker unit next to your phone. They can speak to you directly and call a friend, relative or the emergency services, as required.<p><p>As a carer, if you need to go out or you don’t actually live with your relative full time, there is still someone for them to call on. Equally if you don’t hear your pager, there’s a back up plan. This effective approach is ideal for busy families caring for their relatives at home.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|